TV Headphone Amplifier ~ TV Ears & Other Brands
TV Ears Long Range Wireless Headset System
- Allows you to hear TV dialog without complaints about it being too loud
- Allows you to control your own volume
- Allows you to enjoy programs even if TV is muted
- Is rechargeable
- Has a 50 foot transmitter range
- Lets you walk around or leave the room without missing any TV audio
- Is a wireless headset
- Works out of the box: Just plug it in and turn it on (no Wi-fi or Bluetooth pairing)
- Is Suitable for mild, moderate and severe hearing impairment
Note: Personal sound amplifying devices are not intended to replace hearing aids.
Hearing aids can be expensive, especially if they are lost/misplaced and need to be replaced. An amplifier costs much less and is more difficult to lose.
I’ve had a good number of residents use an amplifying device to improve their TV/DVD/CD experience. One woman found that removing her hearing aids and using an amplifying device made all the difference–she could actually hear the dialog and enjoy TV once again.